10/27/09

sniffin'glue

jfm brought me to the jessica jensen launch at the thrush holmes empire last weekend. he made her promotional video seen here. I ate about a million yogourt covered craisins and got shitfaced on white wine. some girl attempted to fashion blog jesse & I but seemed to give up after not getting a good shot (chubby girls look chubbier on film. deal). this is someone taking a photo of that attempt (lolz):

in other news look how much thursday RULEZ...

I currently have two cats (obviously, I'm obsessed with them) and love having pets so much. Unlike most I like little dogs a lot but was sad I could never have one cause someone I live with has major allergies to the cats and pretty much anything you can be allergic to. I was looking up hypoallergenic small dog breeds today and am now happy again because one day I can have this lil guy (who knew poodles could be so cute?):

No comments: