10/7/09

cheaper than the beer


I wonder if I'll ever have a job where I get a business card again in my life. I miss saying "... here, take my card".
I'm now working in an office 2 days a week with Tim McCready at 159 Manning. So if you have anything you want done or wanna talk "shop" I'm in WORK zone approximately 16 hours a week. You can email me at my *new* email address with any inquiries -
michelle@159manning.com
Next week I will be adding a few more hours on to thee old work weeknwhen I start working at the Penny Arcade. Penny Arcade is the best vintage store in Toronto, owned by the sweetest babe in town, and I am very excited to be a part of it. I work Thursdays - come visit, I will probably be steaming or eating.

1 comment:

NN said...

That is a really fantastic business card.