4/18/10

i wanna believe you


I heard today that the drummer of You Say Party, We Say Die, Devon Clifford, passed away early this morning at the age of 31. I feel terrible for his band, his friends, and family. I feel really badly because about a month ago I twittered something along the lines of not getting why people liked YSPWSD cause I thought they were awful. In turn they found this post and replied to me "we keep asking ourselves that same question....HAHAHA". In actuality I never even really listened to them, passed their stage when they were playing at Osheaga, and really just never gave them a chance, disliking them for no reason. Today I spend some time listening to their album, and they're really not that bad. So I apologize for my unwarranted tweet Devon and YSPWSD, and send nothing but the most positive thoughts. 

No comments: